EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Technician Crack [Latest] Download 2021
EaseUS Data Recovery Crack is high-quality software that has impressed not only the local masses but even the intellectual IT professionals. If you want to know how the software can give your business an edge, read this review to learn all about it. The software is a powerful file recovery tool available for free. It can be used for Mac and Windows operating systems.
You can recover deleted files whether it is real or accidental. You can use this easeus data recovery wizard professional crack software to access raw, damaged, or unmounted files.
Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Crack Download
Easeus data recovery full version software enables data recovery from external and internal hard drives, iOS devices, music players, memory cards, USB devices, and more. Advanced users can use this software for data recovery from RAID and server storage. The specific location can be your Windows libraries, desktop, an external drive, or a particular partition.
If you are dealing with deleted or unmounted partitions, the software will display them. Unlike other free data recovery software, you don’t need to run a full hard drive scan initially.
In addition, you can perform a scan much faster and more efficiently. During the scan, the EaseUS Data Recovery Crack program shows the progress bar at the top of the application. In addition, the countdown would show the total time remaining to complete the project.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard features
- The EaseUS data recovery software is an excellent tool with tons of rich features.
- Here is the list of impressive features present in this software.
- Best-selling laptops
- Available on both Mac and Windows
- Allows to scan the entire hard drive
- You can recover lost files easily
- You can recover deleted partition and corruption partition files with ease
- Can create a bootable USB device to recover your files after an OS crash
- Includes recovery from removable media, external drive, optical storage, etc.
- Allows you to browse deleted files using Windows Explorer based on the month and year of the deleted file
- It is possible to provide backup support for the scanned results. The backup is useful in the future and sometimes without having to rescan the entire disk.
- You can save the deleted files recovered with EaseUS Data Recovery Crack software. You can sort them by date, name, and file type.
- With the quick scan function, you can quickly check the entire drive.
- It comes with a search function that allows you to search different results of a scan based on the extension or name of the file.
- You can recover the files not only from Windows systems but also from other drives formatted with Mac HFS + file system.
- Highly advanced data recovery tool
- Fast deep scan function
- Paid licenses are expensive
- Mac and Windows versions are different
Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008 and 2003.
Space: Minimum 32MB of free disk space for installation.
CPU: Minimum 1 GHz of 32-bit or 64-bit CPU.
RAM: Minimum 1 GB RAM
Supported File System: FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2 / ext3, HFS + and ReFS.
HOW TO INSTALL:
Follow these steps to install the Data Recovery Wizard on the host computer:
- Make sure that the host computer meets all system requirements and that the host computer and good device have sufficient memory available as defined in the pre-installation checklist.
- If you have not already completed the first step, install the bad device as an additional device on the host computer. You can contact the drive manufacturer to install their drive as a slave (secondary) device. Make sure the primary drive is loading Windows.
- Download the Data Recovery Wizard if you have not already done so.
- Extract the zip file with a file compression utility such as WinZip, PKZip or WinRAR. If you already have one of these tools, it will automatically launch when you double-click the zip file. If you don’t have a file compression utility, you will need to download one from the Internet.
- Double-click the Data Recovery Wizard Installer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
(Be careful not to install the Data Recovery Wizard on the faulty device).
Note: If you download the EaseUS Data Recovery Crack from the Internet, open Windows Explorer (or My Computer), locate the downloaded file, decompress, and double-click it to start the installation process.
While the experience isn’t perfect, we were impressed after spending a little too much time playing around with EaseUS Data Recovery Crack. The deep scan performed was not as thorough as some services judging by the total number of files found, but it returned all the files we were looking for.
The ability to recover data from HDDs, SSDs, RAID storage, servers, and even optical drives makes it a flexible tool. Free cloning software is nice too, even if it’s a separate application. In fact, the solution is so comprehensive that if you’re an IT professional, there’s little doubt in our mind that the EaseUS Data Recovery Crack suite will make it an invaluable addition to your toolkit. Have you used EaseUS? What did you think? Let us know in the comments below and thanks for reading.